The crystal trophy is actually a symbol of noble purity. It is better to use it as a prize for good people.
A total of production processes: selection of materials, materials, embossing, rough polishing, fine polishing, drilling, plating color, engraving, sandblasting, viscose, quality inspection, packaging.
1. Selection of materials: Crystal raw materials are usually divided into several grades, the best is no impurities, articles and bubbles, the material is also very regular, high brightness, very transparent, followed by poor, it gradually has a small flaw.
2. Cutting: It is the shape and size needed to saw out the crystal blanks at a high speed with a large saw blade.
3. Embossing: The required size and shape of the finished product are made with the mold, and then the raw material is melted at a high temperature of more than 900° C., flows into the mold, and is die-casted.
4. Rough polishing: The blanks that are pressed out of the mold are directly ground to the finished line of the diamond disc.
5. Fine polishing: After the rough polishing, the polishing powder is used to polish the finished product until crystal clear.
6. Punch: Before the finished crystal is finished, drill holes with the drill according to the size and position of the hole.
6. Screen printing: Crystal surface with different color materials for effect processing, the color layer is thick, and can only fall off after exertion.
7. Color plating: The use of similar plating methods in the crystal surface with different colors, thin layer, can be scratched by friction, there are scratches, because the plating color is often located at the bottom, so the bottom of the plating color often use other objects attached, Such as Zodiac town.
8. Engraving: strong three-dimensional sense, high technology, fine workmanship, high cost. Hand carved graphics, machine engraving text.
9. Sandblasting Apply a special medium to the surface of the crystal and then use a machine to impact the surface of the crystal with different thicknesses of sand to form a pattern desired by the customer.
10. Assembled Crystal is a combination of several components. Here I need to assemble all the accessories. This is a meticulous job. A little carelessness will cause the entire product to be scrapped.
11. Packing: Scrub the crystal trophy into a special box. This is a finished product
Previous: Crystal trophy identification
Next: No Information