1. Watch: In the process of natural crystal formation, it is often influenced by the environment and always contains some impurities. When observing the sun, you can see a faint even and small horizontal stripes or catkins. The fake crystals are mostly made of slag and glass smelting, and they have been polished, colored and imitated without even stripes or catkins.
2. Tongue licking: Even in the hot summer days, there is a cold and cool feeling with the tongue licking the natural crystal surface. Fake crystal, no cool feeling.
3. Light: Natural crystals are placed under the sunlight. No matter from which angle you look at it, you can release beautiful brilliance. Fake crystal can not.
4. Hardness: The hardness of the natural crystal is large. Grab the stone gently on the jewelry and leave no trace. If there is a streaking mark, it is a fake crystal.
5. Examination with a polarizer: In a polarizer, 360 degrees of rotation are natural crystals with four dark changes, and no changes are false crystals.
6. Check with two colors: Natural amethyst has dichroism and false crystal has no dichroism.
7. Use a magnifying glass to check: Use a ten-fold magnifying glass to check under transmitted light. The bubble can be basically found as false crystal.
8. Check with the hair: The crystal is placed on a hair. If the human eye sees the double shadow of the hair through the crystal, it is a natural crystal, mainly because the crystal has birefringence.
9 Detection with a thermal conductivity meter: Adjust the thermal conductivity meter to the green 4 grid test gems. The natural crystal can rise to the yellow square. The false crystal does not rise. When the area is large, it rises to the yellow grid.